Sunday 18 April 2010

I've entered the 21st Century - at last!!

Today I was able to upgrade my mobile phone contract.  Rather than do it online we visited the O2 shop - with the hope that they could solve a dilemma.  You see I was absolutely, totally, 100% decided I was getting an iPhone, then hubby came home and told me about the new Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - and this threw me.  I did loads of research and it looked great but I just couldn't decide whether to jump onto the iPhone bandwagon or be original and get something completely different.  The manager in the shop couldn't really help, he knew loads about the iPhone but nothing about this one... so it was left up to me, and I was in the shop secretly doing an eeny, meeny, miny mo..... and guess which one I walked out of the shop with???

**My New Phone**

No comments: