Saturday 1 May 2010

Who's Your Favourite Superhero??

Everyone has their favourite Superhero right??  Mine is Wonder Woman - always loved watching her as a child, admiring her fabulous outfit and her hair... wow!!

Whilst in the craft shop yesterday I found the most wonderful decoupage sheets so I bought them and been busy this afternoon creating these:-



The Batman card is my favourite but would love to know what you think!!  They are blank inside so perfect for Father's Day or a Birthday.  These can be purchased in my Folksy Shop and it's  FREE POSTAGE until Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

Shpangle said...

love them! and so would my son, he is really into Batman at the moment..I was always a Bionic man fan, I can remember running around the playground when I was young in slow-motion, in fact soooo slow that I never caught anybody :)

Mick