Sunday 5 June 2011

My One & Only Event - Saddleworth Show


I'm in preparations for my one and only craft event of the year.  I used to do a lot of craft fairs, but found that most of them barely made me back the stall fee, so I made a decision a couple of years ago to just do the events I knew would be profitable.

Saddleworth Show is a local event which is organised every year by the Rotary Club and pulls in 5000+ visitors.  There are lots of things going on, last year they had racing camels!!  The first time we did this event the weather was fanastic and it was really busy in the craft tent.  Despite sharing the tent with Phoenix Cards I still managed to do well.  Last year it rained and we had issues with the tent roof leaking - we still sold well and hoping for another successful event this year.

The show takes place on the 12 June from 10am until 5pm at Churchill Playing Fields, Greenfield, Oldham. OL3 7AQ.  Admission prices are £4.00 Adults, £3.00 Concessions £2.00 Children, £10.00 Family tickets include 2 adults and up to 3 children.
If you're in the area why not pop along. http://saddleworthshow.org.uk/index.html
Come say hi if you do!!

No comments: