Thursday 2 August 2012

A Transformation has occurred!!

You've heard of a caterpillar changing into a butterfly haven't you??  Well that's exactly what's happened with my business over the last month. 


I have been trading under the name Made With Love Designs for quite a while but got to thinking that it was time for a change so I closed my online cardshop and I've had myself lovely new logo designed by Dylan at Aqua Design Group and ordered some new business cards and yesterday I revealed my new brand and website to the world ...... I am now My Wonderful Little Designs!!

I have to say the fabulous feedback has been forthcoming and I know that this change is the start of great things.... the future is very bright from where I'm sitting.  My business has grown from strength to strength since I won my #SBS award from Theo Paphitis back in March this year but I know there's still great things on the horizon and I'm going for it!!

Orders are mounting up and events are booked from now until December..... I will succeed!!

Check out my brand spanking new logo and website here.


No comments: